Sunday, September 12, 2010

This is such a lame time for me to be writing, but I have to.

1, I just got a new Das keyboard and I have to use it.
2, It's been a loooooooooooooooooong week.  I injured myself in such a way that I should have gotten stitches, but I didn't know that you can only get a suture 6-12 hours after the initial laceration.  Suckage.
I had to take off most of my classes on Friday just so I could sleep and catch up on work from the lab.  I flat out didn't turn in 2 major assignments this week.  It seems to me that I have fallen behind and started digging.  Not to mention, I had the first dream about Kelly in a long time last night... one in which she came back and was very friendly, but almost too needy still and vice versa.  I still wish I knew where she was at.  Hell... I wish I knew where I am.  Typing on a blank keyboard is like playing a guitar without fretmarkers.  Freeing... yet so free it's confusing.  That is how my life seems right now.  Like I'm not bound to anything, except my work and academics... which apparently are not binding me as much as they should be.
--------------
I went out parkouring and running last night with Frank after going to Kuk Sool earlier in the day.  1st time I did any activity since I busted my shins on Tuesday.  Thankfully, I didn't start bleeding again, despite the fact that I again slipped and fell partially on my shins.  Alyssa visited yesterday, but I didn't really get to see her because of other things I already had going that day.  I guess I shall just have to visit her on my own sometime.  I could use the one-on-one time anyway compared to visiting in a group.  I could never get the hang of  being in a group.

Feeling kinda lonely.  It's been over a 1/3 of a year since Kelly broke off the friendship completely.  I hope she's doing alright.  No one will tell me anything about her.  I wish we were still friends.  I don't know what will still be there if she ever comes back.  I'm scared to think about it now.  Maybe I'm just scared.  I hope you're doing ok.  Your pictures say you are, but they can be interpreted many ways.  I sometimes wonder what you would think about all the new activities I'm doing.  Would you be worried, happy for me, think I was just doing something stupidly dangerous, or whatever else.  I don't know.    How's the healing coming along?  I think for me the rate of acquisition of new injuries is greater than the rate of recovery from old ones. Not sure if the metaphorical counterpart is true, but it's something interesting to think about.  Still waiting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9yhSFpblUE&feature=player_embedded

No comments: