Thursday, October 8, 2009

I forgot

Forgot to put the song of the day in, so I guess I'll add that and say a little more.

Carissa texted me today, saying that we had to talk and she had something important to say. I knew what was coming; it wasn't the first time it had happened. Then all too chronologically in sync, she tells me that she is thinking that she has to break up with John. It put me into a strange position trying to help her and counsel her through this, not bad, just... strange... I think it was a fruitful conversation, but it was ended too soon, to be continued. God has a thing with timing, something which I appreciate.

To Kelly, it comforts me to know that you are reading what I am going through. I can feel you cheering me on in the midst of it.

I just found this song today, but it's by probably the first musician that I ever really listened to back when I was really little, Steven Curtis Chapman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MPHj7r364Q

1 comment:

KSH11 said...

This song is so loving and romantic and great! Did your mom play this in the house, and is that how you first listened to him?

The first artist I ever "listened" to was Elton John. Just so you know. :)